- The Department
- Meetings and Courses
Find here presentations and posters stored on-line in diverse repositories.
XII Symposium on Bioinformatics Sevilla, Spain, September 21 to 24 2014
- BIER platform: analyzing and understanding genomic and biomedical data. POSTER
- Integrated Gene Set Analysis for microRNA Studies. POSTER
- BiERapp: A web-based interactive framework for the prioritization of disease candidate genes in whole exome sequencing studies. POSTER
- Drug activity prediction using mechanism-based biomarkers. POSTER
- Mutational load in signaling pathways of human populations. POSTER
ECCB'14, the 13th European Conference on Computational Biology. Strasbourg, France. September 7 to 10, 2014
- PATHiPRED: prediction models using the activation status of stimulus-response signaling circuits. POSTER
1st Comprehensive Research Omics Science and Lifestyle Conference. Valencia, Spain, June 11 to 13, 2014
- TEAM: a web tool for the design, analysis and management of panels of genes for clinical applications. POSTER.
XI Symposium on Bioinformatics. Barcelona, Spain. January 23 to 25, 2012
- Using high-throughput technologies to improve stress tolerance characteristics in sunflower. POSTER
6th Annual Next Generation Sequencing Congress. Queen Elizhabeth II Auditorium, London, UK. 20-21 November 2014
- From reads to pathways for efficient disease gene finding. SLIDES.
The impact of genomics in translational medicine: present view. Vall d’Hebron Institute of Research (VHIR), Barcelona, Spain. 13th October 2014.
- How to transform genomic big data into valuable clinical information. SLIDES.
Forum on Personalized Medicine: Challenges for the next decade. Santiago de Compostela (Spain), September 25th 2014
2nd Annual Next Generation Sequencing Data Congress. London, UK. May, 19-20 , 2014
- A New Generation Of Mechanism-Based Biomarkers For The Clinic. SLIDES
DNA day. Hospital Universitario La Paz, Madrid, Spain. April 28th, 2014
- The server of the Spanish Population Variability. SLIDES